One of the biggest decisions a family may have to make is to determine how to provide care for elderly parents or relatives when those elders are no longer able to live independently.Families resolve this complex and emotionally charged issue in a variety of ways.Some families need to find ways to provide elders with sufficient assistance such that they are able to safely remain in their own homes. Still other families find that placing their elder into a care facility is the best solution for all involved.
That is why C & K Home Nursing and Care Center come to the topic where we facilitate both the needs which you can place one of our care giver with your elder in your own house or you can give your elderly parent a new home at our Care Center.
Our Elder Care Services Support You to our Clients
Finding appropriate and affordable elder care and assistance is challenging. Determining exactly what type of care will best fit elders' needs is a time-consuming process that often requires consultation with medical and eldercare professionals.identifying and locating appropriate and affordable local elder care resources can become a full-time job that is stressful for all participants. We at C & K Home Nursing and Care Center guarantee you that our skillful and kindhearted staff will take care of your elderly relative as the way you want.
Our personal caregivers offer assistance with activities such as:
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support.
- Talking, listening and sharing experiences.
- Providing transportation to medical appointments, grocery store and errands.
- Accompanying clients to recreational and/or social events.
- Assisting with eating, bathing, using bath equipment, dental/denture care, grooming, and hair care.
- Assisting with bowel regularity, self-administered medications, basic skin care and nail maintenance.
- Assisting with positioning in bed, wheelchair and other chairs.
- Assisting with transferring to/from bed, wheelchair, toilet and chair.
Elder Care for All Needs
Eldercare transitions are emotional and trying times for family members and elders alike. Careful attention to detail at each stage of the eldercare resource research and search process can help all affected parties to feel confident that the decisions and arrangements they ultimately arrive at represent the best possible practical solutions available.
Let our experienced caregivers help your family today. Contact our team to learn more!